Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Honest Truth!!!

I've thought long and hard about what I wanted to write since the holidays, and I've decided to write the truth. The holidays for me are the hardest times of the year to eat healthy. It seems like everywhere I go there is sweet potato pie, cakes, cookies you name it's there. I even had tempting food at my own house and I made some of it. I did well during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, but when New Years eve came I had a splurge and before I knew it I was eating bull for four days in a row. I had to make myself stop and get back on track. So on the 4th of January I started my eating plan over and let me tell you it's even harder now then it was when I first started on my journey. I haven't cheated but I can't stop thinking about all the tasty foods I ate. I've come to realize that I have an addiction to sugar (yes I am a food addict)and if I want to reach my goal I can't have a splurge. I have to be diligent and stick to the plan. I must stay on my workout and eating plan no matter what happens (even if it means I don't have cake on my B-Day on the 10th of this month), I must be strong for myself so can get to that size 10.  So I'm asking that everyone who reads this to pray for me!

Montina BL10

5 comments:

  1. awww I'm rooting for you!! :) I wish you the best in your goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an avid watcher of the Biggest Loser and your story here is my story also. I pray you into that size ten as I myself just try and get out of the 200 club I no longer want to be 200lbs. Best wishes..thanks for blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montino, did you read my journal before you wrote this blog??? I too am a sugar addict, so I feel your struggle. I will pray for you because I know the pain and I know how once you get that taste of sugar in your mouth your "common sense" takes leave. Thanks for starting to blog again and I love the honesty. I blog on WW and I am all about honesty. You will be in my prayers and I will be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a strong daughter of God! You've got this! Take it meal by meal. I love and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete