Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letting Go!

Sorry I haven't post anything in a couple of days, I've been under the weather. I was coughing so bad my husband had to stop me from going to the gym this morning. I guess Im so scared of gaining weight back that I'm willing to go to the gym while I'm under the weather. I find myself putting so much pressure on myself to keep going and to lose the rest of this weight at times that I stress out and I don't lose a pound, and then that only raises my stress level higher. I keep telling myself it's a life style change, but my actions say different sometimes. So today I've decide to just let go. To eat right, move my body and whatever happens, happens! I'm only human and I can't do more than my best at this point. My dad has a saying, he says let go and let GOD! And that's what I'm going to do starting today.

1 comment:

  1. Montina, I look forward to following your journey. It is a real incentive to me as well. Keep up the good job and you will develop that healthy lifestyle change and make it permanent. Chargaile Askew

    ReplyDelete